Abyssal Depths is the third and last zone in the undersea region known as Vashj'ir. The Depths are home to the ancient god L'ghorek, who is connected to something immense beneath the seafloor. The Twilight's Hammer cult saps life energy from this gigantic being to create "ascendants" for the coming war against Neptulon for control of the seas.
Also within the depths is the Abyssal Breach, the entrance into the Abyssal Maw itself, where more unknown horrors await.
Abyssal Depths does not have much a history when it was far below the ocean's surface, least no known recorded history.
- From Stygian Bounty in Vashj'ir (above Shimmering Expanse), by taking the Verne. After that a portal at the Western Earthshrine can be used.
- From Voldrin's Hold in Vashj'ir (above Shimmering Expanse), by taking Pincer X2. After that a portal at the Eastern Earthshrine can be used.
The Abyssal Depths is the largest of the three underwater zones of Vashj'ir and found at the western most part. The Depths, as it's name implies, is farther below the surface.
The most common wildlife includes sea turtles, sharks, crabs, and other fish life.
Maps and subregions
Regions adjacent to the Abyssal Depths
- Main article: Abyssal Depths NPCs
- Main article: Abyssal Depths quests
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Level range now 30 - 35, previously 80 - 90.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Level scaling implemented, previous zone level: 80 - 82.