|Start||Lady Sylvanas Windrunner|
- Frightened Provincial Minuteman slain and converted (5)
- Forsaken Trooper mobilized (5)
- Hunt Thassarian
You have no idea how difficult it was to stay disguised while I watched Koltira let this war slip away from us. Even now, those infernal farmers threaten to overwhelm us. All because he refused to slay a friend.
Take my val'kyr again, <name>. With her by your side, kill these farmers, convert them to Forsaken, and mobilize them. Then take a group of them into Alliance-held western Andorhal and hunt down this death knight, Thassarian.
We will win this war yet.
You will be my weapon. Win this war for Andorhal.
This is the body of Lurid, Thassarian's trusted knight. With Thassarian nowhere to be found, it would seem that the Alliance forces have withdrawn.
The Forsaken have won the battle for Andorhal.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Hotfix (2013-09-11): Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to complete the quest.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.