Shares progress toward an achievement.
The payload starts with
achievement and encodes ten fields:
- number - AchievementID used with GetAchievementLink() or GetAchievementInfo()
- string - The player's GUID.
- number - 1 if the achievement was finished, or 0.
- number - Month this was finished, or 0.
- number - Day this was finished, or 0.
- number - The year minus 2000, or -1.
- criteria1, criteria2, criteria3, criteria4
- number - 32 bitset list identifying which criteria are finished.
The display text will vary depending which language client was used to construct the link. In a chat window, the sender's language is used.
- As with other hyperlinks, UI escape sequences surround the payload as
- The title will vary depending which language client was used; the sender's language appears in a chat window.