- "Let'sget'em! Whatarewewaitingfor? Gogogo!"
Adrenaline Rush is a level 72 Outlaw rogue ability. It increases your melee attack speed by 20% and your energy regeneration rate by 100% for 15 seconds, effectively enabling the user to use energy-heavy abilities almost without pause.
Tips and tactics
- In raid situations, try to save up your adrenaline rush if you're close to fighting a boss. Adrenaline Rush and are incredible tools for improving your burst DPS. Remember to let the tank get some threat before using this, as this can easily lead to overaggroing.
- When soloing, try to use your Adrenaline Rush early on in fights — you have a much better chance to keep your target stunned and make full use of your buffs at the beginning of a fight than at the conclusion. Using AR along with and one's favorite damage moves allows the rogue to survive multiple-opponent fights that would otherwise necessitate vanishing or using sprint to retreat.
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Adrenaline Rush Energy regeneration increase reduced to 60% (was 100%). Duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer affects the global cooldown of certain Energy consumers.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now also reduces the global cooldown of Sinister Strike, Revealing Strike, Eviscerate, Slice and Dice, and Rupture reduced by 0.2 sec while active.
- Patch 4.3.2 (2012-01-31): Adrenaline Rush no longer triggers a global cooldown.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now also increases melee attack speed by 20% for the duration.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
- Was 5 min.
- Was 5 min.