Advancing the Effort
|End||Justicar Mariel Trueheart|
|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Reputation||+75 Argent Crusade|
- Foothold secured
While the other crusaders regain control of the tournament grounds, you and I must press on.
Our forces previously attempted to set up a forward camp farther into Icecrown, but they were overrun.
With you by our side, I am confident we can reclaim the area.
You will receive:
There is no stopping what has begun. We must continue our efforts.
Excellent work, <name>.
Preparations are underway. Soon the foothold will be stocked and ready for use as a staging ground.
For the time being, there are other matters that require your attention.
- This is the final quest of week one of Death Rising, and unlocks the first week's daily quests. Next week begins with from Crusader Renn.
- On accept
- Crusader Renn says: I await your signal.
- At the Ironwall Rampart
- Crusader Renn says: Get to your positions! These grounds will be ours soon enough!
- Crusader Renn says: Stand together! They won't let us take it without a fight!
- Crusader Renn says: We've got to be making headway. Stay focused!
This wave has an atrocity, a shadowmage, and some skeletons all at once. Afterward is the final wave: a Bone Giant.
- Crusader Renn says: Don't let its size fool you. That thing is as brittle as they come. Bring it down!
Defeat the Bone Giant:
- Crusader Renn says: A job well done. I am sure the Justicar will be pleased. Let us share with her news of our success.
- The three crusaders mount their hippogryphs and fly off.
- On complete
- Justicar Mariel Trueheart says: May the Light guide our blades!
- Week one:
- Week one dailies:
- With our allies steadily regaining control of these grounds it's time we press on.
- Our previous efforts to establish a small forward camp deeper in the heart of Icecrown were overrun before we could settle.
- With you by our side I believe we have a fighting chance to reclaim the area.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Added.