|Level||30 (Requires 30)|
|Rewards||, , , or|
All Is Well That Ends Well is the reward quest for bearers are offered after defeating Algalon the Observer.
We'd best hurry now, <name>. We're going to have to transmit the reply-code from Dalaran.
Take it to Rhonin, I will meet you there.
You're ready, <name>?
You're here. Let's hope this works. For all our sakes.
When the quest is turned, a scripted event occurs.
- Rhonin says: We received Brann's message and we have begun preparations.
- Brann spawns in while walking down from the middle of the staircase, and stops a few steps off of Rhonin's left side.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Just in time. Let's see this thing off, then.
- Rhonin points forward, and the two walk down to the Eventide.
- Rhonin yells: Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe!
- Rhonin yells: Today our world's destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers!
- Rhonin yells: Algalon the Observer, herald of the titans, has been defeated by our brave comrades in the depths of the titan city of Ulduar.
- Rhonin yells: Algalon was sent here to judge the fate of our world.
- Rhonin yells: He found a planet whose races had deviated from the titans' blueprints. A planet where not everything had gone according to plan.
- Rhonin yells: Cold logic deemed our world not worth saving. Cold logic, however, does not account for the power of free will. It's up to each of us to prove this is a world worth saving.
- Rhonin yells: That our lives... our lives are worth living.
- Brann despawns while Rhonin teleports.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-12-10): Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Rhonin, Leader of the Kirin Tor, should now be reciting their spoken lines to characters within a much smaller radius in the streets of the city of Dalaran. Note that his text... his text are still worth reading and continue to still be visible to those within the city.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.