Alliance (film universe)
- For other uses, see Alliance (disambiguation).
Emblem of the Alliance
|Main leader||Anduin Lothar|
|Theater of operations||Azeroth|
The Alliance was created when the nations of the seven human kingdoms of Azeroth, along with the dwarves, elves and gnomes, joined together to fight against the Horde after the death of King Llane.
Nations of the Alliance
From the meetings in Stormwind, every nation had 3 representatives. There were 24 people, with 3 elven and 3 dwarven ambassadors. This means one human nation was not present (either Stromgarde or Alterac).
- Kingdom of Ironforge
- Kul Tiras
- Stromgarde (unconfirmed but likely)
- Gilneas (unconfirmed)
- Alterac (unconfirmed)
- While the gnomes attended the funeral of King Llane Wrynn, and would later serve in the Alliance armies to battle the Horde, they were not present during the gathering in Stormwind intended to unify against the orcs.
- ^ Warcraft: The Official Movie Novelization, pg. 290
- ^ a b Warcraft: The Official Movie Novelization, pg. 294
- ^ a b c d Warcraft (film)
- ^ a b c Warcraft: The Official Movie Novelization, pg. 147 - "Stormwind, Kul Tiras, Lordaeron, Quel'thalas. Dwarf, human and elf. All of us in peril - and all of us squandering precious time arguing among ourselves. We need to work together!"