|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Drain anima from 12 stonevigil stoneborn. Then, refuel the anima well in the town center.
The Tithelord sent his stoneborn to further reap the anima from these citizens. How long has this been going on? These acts reak of unfathomable greed.
There is but one answer to this dilemma: to send a message. Crush these oppressors. Drain their anima and return it to Stonevigil's anima well. The incursion will be dealt with and the downtrodden's spirits lifted. Two birds, one stone.
<Draka hands you an anima container.>
Take this. I stole it from one of the guards earlier.
You will receive:
- 25 74
- 9,450 XP
Is this incursion dealt with?
Stone to rubble.
- Fiendish Anima Thieves, Stonevigil Collectors, and Gargon Oppressors.
Upon defeat, Fiendish Anima Thieves say
- I can't believe... I lost...
If a Stonevigil Collector is harassing some venthyr and you approach
- Stonevigil Collector says: The Tithelord demands more anima. Give it up now or pay the price.
- Stonevigil Collector says: This does not cover what you owe, whelp! Where's the rest of your store?
- Stonevigil Collector says: Payment, now! Or do you want to explain to the Tithelord yourself why you have come up short again?
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.