- For the Alliance version of this quest, see [1-60] Lindsay.
Defeat Analynn in a pet battle.
Determination is naught without proper challenge.
Find Analynn wandering the roads in western Ashenvale. She is a bit...eccentric...but a fine trainer nonetheless! Fighting her will harden your team.
You will receive: 19 40
You're a curious sort.
You do not understand. I have not been defeated, merely set back.
She has three level 5 pets: Mister Pinch, Oozer and Flutterby.
- Mister Pinch: Aquatic type -- [Snap], [Renewing Mists], [Shell Shield]
- Oozer: Critter type -- [Ooze Touch], [Acidic Goo], [Absorb]
- Flutterby: Flying type -- [Cocoon Strike], [Moth Balls], [Moth Dust]
- Analynn says: Do not be fooled by my calmness. I will defeat you.
On pet's defeat:
- Analynn says: How could you?
- [1-60] Audrey Burnhep / [1-60] Varzok
- [1-60] Julia, The Pet Tamer / [1-60] Zunta, The Pet Tamer
- [1-60] Old MacDonald / [1-60] Dagra the Fierce
- [1-60] Lindsay / [1-60] Analynn
- [1-60] Eric Davidson / [1-60] Zonya the Sadist
- [1-60] Steven Lisbane / [1-60] Merda Stronghoof
- [1-60] Bill Buckler / [1-60] Cassandra Kaboom
- [1-60] A Tamer's Homecoming
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Eastern Kingdoms & [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Kalimdor
- [1-60] Grand Master Lydia Accoste & [1-60] Grand Master Trixxy
- [1-60] The Returning Champion / [1-60] The Returning Champion
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Outland
- [1-60] Grand Master Antari
- [1-60] Exceeding Expectations
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Northrend
- [1-60] Grand Master Payne
- [1-60] A Brief Reprieve
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Cataclysm
- [1-60] Grand Master Obalis
- [1-60] The Triumphant Return
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Pandaria
- [1-60] Grand Master Aki