- For other uses, see Ancient of War (disambiguation).
Ancients of War are night elf units.
Spells and abilities
- Consume a tree to restore 500 hit points over 30 seconds.
||Heals 500 hit points.
- Allows the Ancient to pull itself up out of the ground so that it can move.
- Also gives the Ancient Heavy armor.
||Can move, gets Heavy armor.
- Burrows the Ancient's roots into the ground, rendering it immobile, but allowing it to build units.
- Also gives the Ancient Fortified armor.
||Can't move, gets Fortified armor.
- Nature's Blessing
- Upgrades all Ancients' and Treants' movement speed and armor.
||Tree of Life
||Tree of Ages
|Patch 1.30 (08/08/2018)
- Hit points reduced from 1000 to 900.
- Base damage reduced from 45-55 to 37-47.
|Patch 1.13 (12/17/2003)
- Eat trees now heals 500 hit points over 30 seconds,
- up from 200 hit points over 10 seconds.
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03): Ancients now attack while rooted.
- Patch 1.06 (2003-06-03): Ancients temporarily lose their fortified armor when they uproot, becoming medium armor units.
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05):
- Hit points increased to 1000 from 800.
- Nature's Blessing upgrade is now first available at Tree of Ages instead of Tree of Eternity.