And Last But Not Least... Danforth
Kill Overlord Barbarius and recover the Blackrock Lever Key. Use the Blackrock Lever Key to free Danforth.
- Overlord Barbarius slain
Danforth's being tortured on the other side of the cave. There's no telling what state he's in by now! We need to get over there and save him!
Overlord Barbarius has the key to the lever holding Danforth up. We work together as a team and we can kill that bastard, Barbarius. Once Barbarius is dead, we use his key to get Danforth down and get out of here!
Well look at that! The team's all here... everyone but Keeshan.
About damn time you sissies showed up. My arms were gettin' tired.
Head to the south of the cave. Barbarius is a level 17 elite orc with 3680 health atby the Chain Lever. Jorgansen will tank him, but move quickly so everyone stays alive. Then, loot the key and pull the lever to drop Danforth into the pool of water.
- You know, Keeshan lost his wife to Blackrock orcs. He was never the same after that day. Was like the sun just set on his life. Darkness, <man/lady>. Pure darkness.
- You ever notice how sarcastic the people living in Redridge are? Sometimes I feel like I just want to take a blow torch to that jackass Solomon's town hall.
- They called us the Bravo company. When things needed killin', we did the spillin'... of blood.
- Messner is a master of fire magic. We invite him to all of our barbecues.
- So I hear Varian Wrynn is back. That true? Sorry, I'm a bit out of the loop.
- I remember this one time, Keeshan and I were out fishing at the Lakeshire bridge and Keeshan farted. Don't think Oslow ever forgave Keeshan for that one... (The Blackrock orcs wrecked the bridge, but this is a joke that blames John J. Keeshan's flatulence instead.)
- Danforth says: Jorgensen is real dainty, by the way. He's a paladin, so be careful what you say around him or you're liable to make him cry.
Jorgensen says: Real funny, Danforth.
- Danforth says: You know, I've always wondered why they call themselves orcs.
Danforth says: It's an ugly word, you know? It's a word I'd use to describe defecating. For example:
Danforth says: After that Pilgrim's Bounty dinner, I took a huge smelly orc.
The collected company laughs.
Messner says: I really missed you, Danforth.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.