|Level||86 (Requires 85)|
Tell Anduin that it is time to return home.
- Speak to Anduin
You have done all you can for the Prince's friends.
It is time to return home.
What? You lost the boy?
He did WHAT?!?!?
He's lucky that I haven't found him yet, because when I do, I just might kill him myself!
Whatever he thinks he's doing... chasing after this Vale... it is not behavior fit for a prince!
If we didn't have more pressing matters at hand, I would send our entire fleet chasing after his heels!
- 111000 XP
Speak with him:
- The pandaren are full of ancient knowledge. Lina has been teaching me the medicinal uses of the local herbs.
- Where do you think the pandaren came from? Why have they been hidden for so long?
- Someday, Ren is going to show me his family's village.
- I have never seen a place like this. Have you, <name>?
- I don't want to go home quite yet. There's still so much to see and learn.
- How is my father? I hope he is not too worried. He worries too much about me.
- My father doesn't think so, but I can take care of myself.
- It is time to go home, Prince Anduin.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I am sorry, but I cannot go back just yet.
- Ren Whitepaw picks himself up from his blanket.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I've decided to search for the Vale. I must find the Sacred Pools and study their healing powers.
- Sully and Amber walk up the rise from the road Anduin had come up.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Prince Anduin, we've come to take ye home.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Come quietly, now.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I'm sorry, but I won't. I'm sure you understand my reasons.
- Anduin casts on Sully.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Eh? Oh...uh...you're absolutely right, Prince Anduin. You are free to go as you please.
- Amber looks at Sully in shock and confusion.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Come on, let's go.
- Anduin and the Whitepaws take off down the other road.
- Amber Kearnen says: Sully! How could you just let him go?
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Eh? What happened?
- Amber Kearnen says: You silly dwarf, he mind controlled you! Now he's gone!
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Whaaa? I can't believe he did that ta me!
- Amber Kearnen says: I hope you're ready to explain this to Admiral Taylor!
- Amber runs back the way they came and Sully runs after her.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Cheeky little bugger! Didn't think he had it in him!
- Admiral Taylor says: At least we know that Anduin is alive. Well done, <name>. Now go speak to Elder Lusshan. He has been asking for you.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.