Anima Conductors are found in the four Covenant Sanctums.
Players can enable additional content by investing anima into specific areas in their Covenant’s realm. When you channel anima to a location, it revitalizes the area, allowing you to access new quests, unearth wondrous treasures, or lure out powerful foes to slay for unique rewards. Once a player summons an enemy using the Anima Conductor, other nearby players can join in to defeat it, regardless of their own covenant. Different areas are tied to different content unlocks; upgrading the Anima Conductor increases the variety of locations it can channel to.
Each day you use the Anima Conductor, its power grows. After every 10 uses, this power can be used to reinforce an anima stream, which permanently activates the Anima Conductor's benefits at a specific location. Anima Conductor uses do not need to be on consecutive days to progress toward reinforcing a stream.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Rank 1
- Main article: Venthyr Covenant#Anima Conductor
- Rank 1
- Crypt of the Forgotten - Allows you to collect Greed's Desire, a treasure at the Crypt of the Forgotten.
- Wanecrypt Hill - Allows you to summon the rare mob Harika the Horrid between Dredhollow and the Night Market.
- Rank 2
- Court of the Harvesters - Grants the world quest at the Old Gate.
- Pridefall Hamlet - Grants access to various daily quests along the wall to the north of Pridefall Hamlet.
- Rank 3
- Shrouded Asylum - Allows you to pick up one of three full-day buffs via NPCs in the Shrouded Asylum.
- Dominance Keep - Allows you to summon the rare elite mob Forgemaster Madalav in Dominance Keep.
The Anima Conductor in Sinfall
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.
No object ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.