- Main article: Conclave of Wind
|Title||<Lord of the West Wind>|
|Location||Throne of the Four Winds|
Anshal is a mighty djinn that commands the winds of the West.
- Soothing Winds — Summons an area of calm winds (Green circle) on a random friendly target. This area heals all allies for 20000 per second. Any enemies within the area are silenced an pacified while they remain inside the area. This effect lasts for 30 sec.
- Nurture — Summons a Ravenous Creeper nearby every second for 5 sec. Ravenous Creepers have Toxic Spores.
- Toxic Spores — Spores errupt from the caster every second for 5 seconds, afflicting all enemies within 8 yards with a deadly toxin. This toxin deals 500 Nature damage per second for 5 sec and can stack up 25 times.
- Zephyr — (Full energy) Heals all allies within 100 yards for 25000 health per second. In addition, these targets will also gain 15% increased damage for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- It shall be I that earns the favor of our lord by casting out the intruders. My calmest wind shall prove too much for them!
- Full power reached
- The power of our winds, UNLEASHED!
- No one on Platform
- You think to outrun the wind? A fatal mistake.
- Killing a player
- Begone, outsiders!
- Your presence shall no longer defile our home!
- Low energy
- My power grows feeble, brothers. I shamefully must rely on you for a time.
It is unknown how Anshal and the others survived since the death in elemental planes for elementals should be final. It is possible that djinns are an exception to this or that they were not killed but they just feigned death (as some mobs in the Vortex Pinnacle do). Alternatively, developers may have just forgotten about this fact and reused them again.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.