|Leader(s)||Justicar Mariel Trueheart|
|Formerly||Tirion Fordring †|
High elf |
|Organizations||Silver Covenant, Alliance, Sunreavers, Horde, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Independent|
The Argent Tournament Grounds is the location of the base for the Argent Crusade's Argent Tournament, north of Sindragosa's Fall, in the northeast area of Icecrown. It is a full-featured quest hub with flight masters, profession trainers, and vendors. Because both sides have access to the area, it is designated as a sanctuary.
To start the quest-chain proper, look for the Argent Pavilion just to the west of the Crusaders' Coliseum. On the map provided, you will see that it is marked by "START HERE". Justicar Mariel Trueheart stands just inside and two Argent Peacekeepers stand just outside the entrance to the building. The northern part of the building serves as a chapel of the Light led by Argent Confessor Paletress. Once in a while, someone sitting in the pews will go around a curtain to make confession with Argent Confessor Paletress.
In patch 3.3.0, the Tournament Grounds' defenses were reinforced with three guard towers - one between the Coliseum and Deathspeaker's Watch, one near the Silver Covenant Pavilion, and one near the Sunreaver Pavilion.
During the Scourge resurgence, the Argent Tournament was the Crusade's main base of operations in fighting the undead back. Many valiants laid wounded, while the civilians participated in defending the area as best as they could.
- Justicar Mariel Trueheart <Seneschal of the Argent Tournament>
- Bezzle Blastbolt
- Bozzle Blastbolt
- Eadric the Pure <Grand Champion of the Argent Crusade>
- Crok Scourgebane <Grand Champion of the Ebon Blade>
- Crusader Rhydalla
- Fhyron Shadesong <Cenarion Circle>
- Avareth Swiftstrike
- Scout Shalyndria
- Arcanist Taelis
- Sir Marcus Barlowe <Master of Arms>
- Marshal Jacob Alerius <Grand Champion of Stormwind>
- Captain Joseph Holley <Master of Horses>
- Tickin Gearspanner <Master of Arms>
- Ambrose Boltspark <Grand Champion of Gnomeregan>
- Flickin Gearspanner <Master of Mechanostriders>
- Saandos <Master of Arms>
- Colosos <Grand Champion of the Exodar>
- Ranii <Mistress of Elekks>
- Illestria Bladesinger <Mistress of Arms>
- Jaelyne Evensong <Grand Champion of Darnassus>
- Airae Starseeker <Mistress of Nightsabers>
- Rollo Sureshot <Master of Arms>
- Lana Stouthammer <Grand Champion of Ironforge>
- Clara Tumblebrew <Mistress of Rams>
- Amariel Sunsworn
- Galathia Brightdawn
- Edien Sunhollow
- Kethiel Sunlance <Master of Arms>
- Eressea Dawnsinger <Grand Champion of Silvermoon>
- Aneera Thuron <Mistress of Hawkstriders>
- Akinos <Master of Arms>
- Mokra the Skullcrusher <Grand Champion of Orgrimmar>
- Morah Worgsister <Mistress of Wolves>
- Dern Ragetotem <Master of Arms>
- Runok Wildmane <Grand Champion of Thunder Bluff >
- Anka Clawhoof <Mistress of Kodos>
- Shadow Hunter Mezil-kree <Master of Arms>
- Zul'tore <Grand Champion of Sen'jin>
- Gahju <Mister of Raptors>
- Sarah Chalke <Mistress of Arms>
- Deathstalker Visceri <Grand Champion of the Undercity>
- Handler Dretch <Master of Horses>
Goods and services
- Akrittok <Fresh Food>
- Anuur <Jewelcrafting Supplies>
- Fizzix Blastbolt <Engineering Supplies>
- Meline Duskpath <Tailoring Supplies>
- Fanii <Inscription Supplies>
- Broxel Goldgrasp <Souvenirs>
- Cerie Larksong <Alchemy Supplies>
- Helidan Lightwing <Flight Master>
- Makuli <Fresh Food>
- Mera Mistrunner <Cooking Supplies>
- Ellia Moondancer <Fresh Food>
- Liere Morningsong <Enchanting Supplies>
- Julie Osworth <Reagents & Magical Goods>
- Thomas Partridge <Stable Master>
- Relga <Refreshments>
- Elka Stormbrew <Leatherworking Supplies>
- Jenna Thunderbrew <Refreshments>
- Tingiyok <Refreshments>
- Torngasak <Refreshments>
- Torgah <General Goods>
- Brollen Wheatbeard <Blacksmithing Supplies>
- Arthur Denny <Grand Master Inscription Trainer>
- Binkie Brightgear <Grand Master Engineering Trainer>
- Bethany Cromwell <Grand Master Cooking Trainer>
- Kul'de <Grand Master Leatherworking Trainer>
- Crystal Brightspark <Grand Master Alchemy Trainer>
- Fael Morningsong <Grand Master Enchanting Trainer>
- Oluros <Grand Master Jewelcrafting Trainer>
- Rekka the Hammer <Grand Master Blacksmithing Trainer>
- Dustin Vail <Grand Master Tailoring Trainer>
- Joseph Wilson <Grand Master First Aid Trainer>
- The main building is shaped like the Argent Crusade symbol.
- Despite being in Icecrown the Northrend world map treats the Argent Tournament Grounds as belonging in the Storm Peaks.
The guard towers added to the tournament grounds in patch 3.3.0.
Orgrim's Hammer patrolling above the Tournament Grounds.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Guard towers added.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Construction complete.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.