|Race||High elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Tirisgarde, Kirin Tor|
|Former affiliation(s)||Council of Tirisfal|
|Location||Hall of the Guardian, Dalaran|
Ari is a high elf member of the Tirisgarde. She was once one of the most powerful archmagi on Azeroth and member of the Council of Tirisfal. Unfortunately, her mind was badly damaged and she has not left the Hall of the Guardian since. She prefers things in threes, and has a tiny Icy Familiar following her everywhere. She's also a personal friend of Khadgar.
Ari was the one to find the magical book of healing called "Arcanists Guide to Rare Diseases" thanks to the phials of Nightwell energy that the Conjuror of the Tirisgarde brought from Suramar. She then packaged it up and wrapped it in moth's wings to keep it soothed and light-hearted so the Conjuror could bring it to Archmage Khadgar in order to cure Meryl Felstorm.
- I can still do a few magic tricks if I set my mind to it...
- Oh look! Isn't she extraordinary! She will serve you well, <name>, if you ask her nicely.
- The outside world is too big and loud. I have everything I need right here.
- The Hall has become terribly noisy since the new Tirisgarde arrived. I much preferred to listed to the mice singing amingst the shadows.
- This place harbors many secrets, but it rarely shares them.
Notes and trivia
- She probably is a reference to the character named Auri from The Kingkiller Chronicle.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.