- For the TCG card, see . For other similarly-named articles, see Army of the Damned (disambiguation).
|Army of the Dead|
- "You're no use to me alive."
Army of the Dead is a level 82 Unholy death knight ability, and the first death knight ability to be announced. It is a channeled ability which summons a number of ghouls to fight for the death knight. These creatures run around and attack nearby hostile targets at random.
Unlike most other guardian pets, ghouls cannot benefit from / directly. However, if these spells are active on the player prior to summoning the ghouls, they will benefit from the added haste.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Ghoul model updated.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Ghoul damage has been increased.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Unholy. Ghouls no longer taunt enemies.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now deals 75% less damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Channeling time reduced from 6 to 4 sec.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Cooldown reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. Ghoul damage reduced by 50%. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.