|Start||Blood Guard Torek|
|End||Blood Guard Torek|
|Level||80 (Requires 5)|
Use the Heavy Manacles to arrest 5 Cultist Infiltrators and bring them to Warden Gartok Ragefist at the Ring of Valor in Orgrimmar's Valley of Honor. After you've returned with your prisoners, question the Detained Cultist.
- Arrested Cultists brought to the Ring of Valor x5
- Question Detained Cultist
The note you found can only mean one thing. The warchief's proclamation was too late; they already have infiltrators at work in the city.
This note contains instructions and locations for cultists to meet, but it doesn't say what they're doing. Our enemies have grown smarter. It's going to be tough to track down all of them, but we have to get as many as we can. Use these cuffs to arrest the infiltrators and then deliver them to Warden Gartok Ragefist at the Ring of Valor in the Valley of Honor.
So they're preparing some kind of ritual all over the city? Orgrimmar's city is infested with cultists and their sympathizers and the warchief is at wit's end. We must do something!
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
Start running around looking for "stealthed" cultists all over the city. Use the manacles on them to "arrest" them. Note that they only stay bound for 15 minutes, so gather some up and move quickly to the Ring of Valor.
- May the elements curse you!
- You won't find all of us!
- This city will fall!
- We will win in the end.
- You are nothing more than the warchief's dog!
Gather some up then run to Ragefist at.
- More traitors? Put 'em down int he pit, where they belong!
The cultists will walk toward the east side. Talk to a Detained Cultist nearby:
- It is your life that will end soon; mine is just beginning.
What were you and the others doing inside the city?
- We came to bring the master's prophecy into being. The rituals have already begun and we are too numerous for you to stop us all.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-11-12): Activated with phase three of the Elemental Unrest.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.