|Experience||7800 EXP (or 2 82 at level 70)|
|Reputation||+150 Cenarion Expedition|
We must determine how widespread the naga's activity truly is and react accordingly.
Hold this amulet above the balcony near me when you're ready to begin. I will guide your way back to safety after we're done.
You will receive:
It is as I suspected. The naga have set up pumping stations at all the major lakes in Zangarmarsh.
They must be stopped if the marsh is to have a future.
You will need to stand on the balcony where Ysiel is to use the amulet.
- When Ysiel flys you over the steam pump at The Lagoon)
- Ysiel Windsinger whispers: It's just like the structure you described at Umbrafen Lake. Does this mean the naga are pumping water out of all the lakes in Zangarmarsh?
- Ysiel Windsinger whispers: The naga are even pumping the water out of their own lake! What purpose could that possibly serve?
- Ysiel Windsinger whispers: There! Those pipes all appear to be connected to that structure. It can't possibly fit all the water they've been stealing. Where are they keeping it?
- Ysiel Windsinger whispers: What we saw explains what happened in the Dead Mire. There was a lake here once. If we don't stop the naga, all of the marsh will soon look like this!
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
- As the Crow Flies, TCG card