||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Astral Communion was a level 90 Balance druid talent.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Removed.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned.
- Previous: Commune with the sun and moon, accelerating your Balance Energy cycle by 300% for 4 sec.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned. Now increases the rate that Balance Energy cycles by 300% while channeled.
- Hotfix (2014-01-08): Astral Communion is now immune to interrupts. The ability still cannot be cast while Silenced, this will be corrected in a future patch.
- Hotfix (2013-10-02): Astral Communion should now behave correctly if a Druid changes glyphs, talents, or specialization while an Eclipse is active.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now defaults to generating Lunar energy towards a Lunar Eclipse when used after being resurrected or zoning into a new area (used to default to generating Solar energy).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.