Astral Power is the resource available to Balance druids, which is generated by certain abilities, mostly when they are cast, and spent on more powerful ones. The amount of Astral Power currently available to the caster is denoted with a special bar below their health bar, and it replaces the mana bar while in Balance specialization. By default, druids start with an empty Astral Power bar which is then filled as they use certain abilities.
Astral Power replaced the Lunar/Solar energy of the Eclipse Bar and the finisher charges system used in Warlords of Draenor.
- generates 20 Astral Power.
- generates 40 Astral Power over 8s when channeled.
- - passively generates 0.5 Astral Power per second, and regenerate to a minimum of 50 Astral Power out of combat.
- , and - generate 10, 20 and 40 Astral Power respectively.
- - passively increases frequency of Shooting Stars' Astral Power generation during the start of an eclipse.
- - passively increases the Astral Power generation of Wrath, temporarily during its eclipse.
- generates 8 Astral Power when cast.
- - temporarily increases the Astral Power generation of Starfire casts.