|Start||Fleet Master Firallon|
|End||Fleet Master Firallon|
Title: Bloodsail Admiral
Listen close, sea dawg... the powers of Booty Bay is what keeps us Bloodsail from sailing wheres we like and taking whats we want as rights o' plunder. Were ye to put a knife to Fleet Master Seahorn, we'd ne'er run afoul of a Booty Bay's vessel. Were ye to put a knife to Baron Revilgaz, we'd ne'er face the law on their terms.
If ye are to be an honorary admiral amongst us - yes, ADMIRAL, you'll puts a knife to both of 'em as I've says. Go now <lad/lass> and return to me once ye does the deeds.
Avast ye... Admiral <name>! Yer a pirate of pirates, <lad/lass>!
It warms the cackles of me heart to give ye this hat. Ye will ne'er find one like it anywheres, and all that gazes upon ye will see that yer an Admiral of the Bloodsail Navy!
- The Title Bloodsail Admiral (Added Patch 3.0.2)
- 14,180 XP
- 500 Reputation with Bloodsail Buccaneers
- -250 Reputation with Booty Bay
- -250 Reputation with Everlook
- -250 Reputation with Ratchet
- The levels of the Booty Bay Bruisers have increased twice (first to level 67, then to 77, and now 85) since this quest was implemented, to coincide with the increase in the players' level cap. As of Wrath of the Lich King, it is recommended - if attempting this quest below level 80 - to have a friend or two handy to help deal with the guards leading to Revilgaz and Seahorn, as well as the ones aggroed (and spawned) upon attacking them.
- This quest helps complete the achievement instead of the .