- For other uses, see Avoidance (disambiguation).
|Class||Death Knight, Druid, Mage, Hunter, Priest, Shaman, Warlock|
|Pet||Treant, Water Elemental, Fire Elemental, Storm Elemental, all hunter pets, Shadowfiend, Spirit Wolf, Risen Ally, all warlock minions|
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Now reduces the range at which enemies detect your pet.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Avoidance passive on all pets and guardians has been changed. It now reduces area-of-effect damage from creatures and NPCs by 95% (up from 90%), and from players by 50% (up from 0%). Warlock pets already had the new version of Avoidance since Patch 5.0.4 and will not notice any differences.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Now reduces the damage your pets take from area-of-effect damage by 90%, but no longer applies to area-of-effect damage caused by other players. Doomguards and infernals now innately have Avoidance like all other warlock minions.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
Death Knight's Summon Ghoul Avoidance:
Warlock's Summons Avoidance: