- Baa'ls Darksign
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon Baa'l.
Baa'l will only be visible to players who have clicked all thirteen pebbles. When Baa'l spawns, it only has this ability:
- Murder the Innocent — Instantly kills the enemy pet
However, Baa'l can be weakened by summoning a fully-empowered Uuna who returns /hugs:
- Uuna says: Oooh, I know what to do with guys like this!
- Uuna yells: Eat stars, bad guy!
- Uuna yells: Get him, friend! Use your pet battle attack!
Baa'l then has these abilities and can be defeated normally:
Upon defeat, this item will appear in players' bags.
Not much is known about this otherworldly minion.
- Magic: Cannot be dealt more than 35% of their maximum health in one attack.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- Souls fEast on enDless shrieKing, in darKNess they writhe and scream, yOu WiLl join thEm, toGether forEver morE!
- "Baa'l" is a pun on the onomatopoeia for a goat's bleat and Baal or Ba'al, an honorific used for various Canaanite deities, used in Christianity as the name of a demon. In Blizzard's Diablo franchise, Baal is the Lord of Destruction and one of the seven Great Evils.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.