||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Babbling Cultists were human members of the Twilight's Hammer cult who could be found wandering around in the catacombs below the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind City during  Cataclysm in the Catacombs. They were constantly murmuring to themselves.
- Fear broils forth from the heart of the infinite... Don't make me look! I've seen more than I can stand!
- The harbinger has come. The world heaves.
- The sun eclipses. Darkness crawls through earth and ash. The seas are as blood...
- The shadow sees. Bal'qwari Og Shadar. The end comes!
- Nothing, nothing, we are nothing. The grasper touches our hearts and clenches his fist.
- My eyes are opened, yet they see only black.
- Gillari, geth'shar. Gillari, teko'shar. It sees. It knows.
- Shethnoth, ol'goth, grell. Such is the mantra of those who come.