Back in Black (quest)
|End||Matron Mother Malevolence|
|Level||103 - 110 (Requires 103)|
|Category||Demon Hunter Campaign|
Use the Scouting Map and complete the mission, "Back in Black".
Before you head into the Black Temple, we need more information. The last thing we want is for you to teleport into a trap.
We must discern their force structure, patrol schedule, new defenses, and what Akama eats for breakfast.
A champion handler or two can scout outside the temple.
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 15,500 XP
Any word from your troops that we sent to infiltrate the Black Temple?
Belath is such a dear. Very thoughtful of him to arrange for some scouting.
I do hope that not too many of the broken died to get us this information.
In any case, I now have the means and the perfect location within the Black Temple to make our grand entrance.
Unlike other class hall quest missions in general, the inability to cover the Cursed counter is intentional.
- Quest accept
- Belath Dawnblade says: Make sure the Ashtongue understand that the other broken at the Black Temple are not to be trusted.
- Matron Mother Malevolence's line, "I do hope that not too many of the broken died to get us this information", is a reference to a line spoken by Star Wars character Mon Mothma in the film Return of the Jedi. The Rebel Alliance is discussing how to counter the Imperial Empire's second Death Star, during which Mon Mothma states, "Many bothans died to bring us this information."
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Level 101
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.1.5 campaign
- Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.