|Experience||13350 (6 42 at level 70)|
|Reputation||Cenarion Expedition +350|
Ysiel Windsinger wants you to use the on the Steam Pump Controls at Serpent Lake, Umbrafen Lake, Marshlight Lake and the Lagoon. Then return to her at the Cenarion Refuge in Zangarmarsh with any leftover seeds you have.
- Umbrafen Lake Controls Disabled
- Marshlight Lake Controls Disabled
- Serpent Lake Controls Disabled
- Lagoon Controls Disabled
I cannot begin to comprehend why the naga would drain the water out of their own habitat. What I do understand is a need to put a stop to their operations.
These seeds carry with them the rage of the earth. Take them to the steam pumps operated by the naga and use them on their controls.
The vines that grow from the seeds will be as thick as your arm and as strong as iron. Go, <name>. Restore the balance that the naga have upset.
You will receive:
- 13350 XP
- 3 10
- +350 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
Is it done, <class>?
It is done, then. The marsh has been saved for now.
Don't think for a second that this will be the last we hear of the naga. We must remain vigilant of our enemy as we continue with our mission in Outland.
After using the quest item on the controllers, a Steam Pump Overseer appears at each.
- Steam Pump Overseer says: I'll make you pay for that!
- Steam Pump Overseer says: Warlord Kalithresh will hear of this insolence!
- Steam Pump Overseer says: I will show you not to cross us again!
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.