- For Barnaby before he got in to rehab, see Washed-Up Mage.
|Former affiliation(s)||Kirin Tor, Magocracy of Dalaran|
|Location||Halfhill Market, Valley of the Four Winds|
- Discovering the power in these shards gave me the will to drag myself out of the gutter and get my life together.
- Oh, and also I was kicked out.
- Four months magic-free and it feels great.
- Who needs the infinite mystery of the arcane when you've got fresh fruit and hot tea like this?
- Can you believe these people just set out free food? This place is amazing!
- -sniff- Woo! The old robe's getting a bit ripe.
- Maybe I can sneak a bath in that pond tonight...
- Maybe I'll teach it to them sometime...
What kind of portals will the shards allow me to open?
- Small, one-time portals to a major Horde or Alliance city.
- The shards all washed down the drain together, so there's no way for me to know which shard will end up going where. The best I can do is figure out whether they came from Sunreaver portals or Silver Covenant portals. Both sides like to put a little signature in their portal magic - typical elvish flair.
- I'll sell you shards appropriate for your faction, and you'll find out where they go once they're stabilized.
- I want to buy some portal shards.
He may be related to Mildred Fletcher.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.