- Not to be confused with Silverlaine Thorne.
- For the Classic version, see Baron Silverlaine (Classic).
|Level||21 - 87 Elite|
Baron Silveraline and his family were killed by the worgen, summoned by Archmage Arugal from the Emerald Dream to aid Gilneans against the Scourge, after they turned on the Gilneans. After the Fourth War, Mathias Shaw reported a common belief that the ghost of Baron Silverlaine still haunts the keep.
Baron Silverlaine was master of the keep before it fell to Arugal's worgen. Now his cursed spirit calls upon the very wolf-beasts that slaughtered him to punish further trespassers into his home.
Attacks and abilities
- Veil of Shadow — Baron Silverlaine curses his current enemy target, reducing magical healing effects done to the target by 50% for 8 sec.
- Cursed Veil — The Cursed Veil inflicts 24375 to 25625 Shadow damage and reduces healing effects by 75% for 8 sec.
- Summon Worgen Spirit — Baron Silverlaine summons an ancient Worgen Spirit to his aid! Dependant on Silverlaine's HP level, cast at 70% and 35% on normal, and 90%, 60% and 30% on heroic.
- Howling Rage — Odo the Blindwatcher increases his Physical damage dealt by 10% and size by 15% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Blinding Shadows — Odo the Blindwatcher inflicts 73 to 76 Shadow damage every second for 6 sec
- Spectral Rush — Razorclaw leaps at the furthest away enemy target, stunning and inflicting 38 to 42 Physical damage every 0.5 second for 3 sec.
- Butcher Drain — Whenever Razorclaw inflicts damage with a melee attack, an additional 24 to 25 health is drained from the target.
- Claw — Nandos rakes his current target, dealing 125% of his normal melee attack in Physical damage.
- Summon Lupine Spirit — When Wolf Master Nandos enters combat, he summons three Lupine Spectres to fight at his side for 30 sec.
- Lupine Spectre — This creature has low health.
Silverlaine will periodically cast Cursed Veil; the magic effect should be dispelled if the affected targets are going to be healed in the next 8 seconds.
At each 25% health, Silverlaine will summon a random worgen spirit; those adds should be tanked and killed before resuming DPS on Silverlaine.
- Leave this accursed place at once!
- Killing a player
- I hope your spirit finds solace.
- May you rest in peace.
- This death is only a temporary respite from my curse.
Scene after death
- Packleader Ivar Bloodfang yells: The Bloodfang come for you, worgen hunters!
- Bloodfang Berserker says: Commander Springvale is down that hall, heroes.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: Excellent. Now, to plague this area and move on to-
- High Warlord Cromush ports in.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: Cromush! What're you doing here? This is a covert operation!
- High Warlord Cromush says: Unless I'm mistaken, the Warchief explicity forbids using the full plague, no matter the circumstance.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: My apologies, Cromush, but I assure you there is no problem. We are using an extremely diluted plague.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: In fact, it really only serves to scare off the worgen from trying to follow us in here. It's completely harmless.
- High Warlord Cromush says: Then I'm sure you won't mind if I accompany you on your mission.
- High Warlord Cromush says: Be warned, Belmont. If I find out that you're lying...
- High Warlord Cromush says: You'll see the Warchief's wrath firsthand.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: But of course. We have the Horde's best interests in mind, sir. These heroes were just about to continue on and kill Springvale for us.
In the RPG
Brann mentions that unlike Pyrewood's good folk, Shadowfang's lords were bastards to begin with and that they revel in the worgen curse. It is not sure wether he included Silverlaine in those lords.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Updated model, abilities and statistics to reflect the Cataclysm changes.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Level changed from 24 to 20.
- ^ a b World of Warcraft: Exploring Azeroth: The Eastern Kingdoms, pg. 99
- ^ Lands of Conflict, pg. 104
Ruler of the Shadowfang Keep