|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Bash is a Druid ability that stuns the target and interrupts spellcasting.
- Your only stun effect in bear form.
|Type||Description||Talent Ranks Available|
Tips and Tactics
- Can be used to interrupt spell casters, although and will also work for that.
- This ability is also often used by druids without to make time for a safe heal.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Replaced by .
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Bash no longer interrupts non-player spellcasting and now stuns the target for 4 sec, up from 2 sec.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Tooltip now specifies that the Interrupt effect only occurs on non-player targets.
- Hotfix (2009-06-08): When immune to the stun of following abilities, , Bash, and will no longer cause player spells to be interrupted but they will still interrupt NPCs. Also, when these abilities do stun a player target, they will not perform an interrupt effect and lock out the affected magic school. As an example, if a Mage is channeling Arcane Missiles and is hit by Hammer of Justice, Blink will now be available as the Arcane school will not be locked out as it was before.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): The interrupt from this ability will now work on targets who are immune to the stun.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Rage cost reduced if Bash fails.