The Battle.net mobile app, simply called Battle.net on the app stores, is a social networking application for Battle.net players that lets one stay connected with their friends wherever they are. They can chat with friends, see what game they're playing, and add new ones right from their mobile device. It was announced and released on September 26, 2017 for iOS and Android.
- Chat with friends
- With mobile chat, it's easier to coordinate play time, discuss strategies, or just stay in touch. Even if your friends are unavailable or offline, chat history and notifications keep the conversation going.
- See what your friends are playing
- You can see at a glance what all your friends are up to, so you know when to jump into a game – or when to get one going yourself. Never miss an opportunity to play together.
- Add new friends on the go
- All the features for managing and adding friends on the Battle.net desktop app are now on your phone. Send and receive friend requests, browse friend suggestions, or even scan a QR code to easily add friends in person.
In the patch notes, they refer bugs to as pesky murlocs.