|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Battle Fatigue was a 20 second debuff that reduced healing received by the target by 55%, which was applied to players when participating in player vs. player combat. Battle Fatigue was not displayed in the user interface. However, every player had the associated passive ability in their spellbook.
Battle Fatigue was part of efforts to balance PvE and PvP play. With extensive changes to PvP systems in Patch 6.0.2, Battle Fatigue was eventually removed.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.4.7 (2014-02-18): Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 60% (up from 55%).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 55% (up from 45%).
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Battle Fatigue now reduces the amount of healing and absorbs by 45%, up from 30%.
- Hotfix (2012-12-11): The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).