Battle for Azeroth in-game cinematics
The Battle for Azeroth expansion pack has 24 pre-rendered in-game cinematics.
- Battle for Lordaeron: Turn the Tide -
- Lordaeron Throne Room Confrontation - Horde -
- Lordaeron Throne Room Confrontation - Alliance -
- Arrival to Zandalar - /
- Vision of Sailor's Memory -
- Jaina's Nightmare -
- Arrival to Kul Tiras -
- Rastakhan's Deal with Bwonsamdi
- Realm of Torment / Jaina's vision -
- The Threat Within: Zandalar
- The Return of Hope: Kul Tiras
- Terror of Darkshore
- Intro to Battle of Dazar'alor
- Rastakhan's Death Battle of Dazar'alor
- An Unexpected Reunion - /
- Rise of Azshara Now Live – Cinematic (Alliance)
- Rise of Azshara Now Live – Cinematic (Horde)
- Azshara's Eternal Palace - Raid Finale Cinematic
- The Negotiation
- Visions of N'Zoth - Intro Cinematic
- Ny'alotha: Wrathion's Scene
- Ny'alotha: Raid Finale
- Warbringers: Sylvanas
- the flashback part of Warbringers: Sylvanas is shown in the heritage armor quest for blood elves
- Warbringers: Azshara
- The Warbringers: Sylvanas motion story video is shown in-game during the quests: and with the time-limited War of the Thorns pre-launch event.
- Zidormi can show it in Darkshore if asked "What happened here?".
- Battle for Lordaeron in-game cinematics were shown with the pre-launch events in the weeks before the Battle for Azeroth expansion fully released.
- An Unexpected Reunion has several inconsistencies.
- In the cinematic, Jaina's vessel shows up as one of the larger Kul Tiran ship-of-the-line vessels; in game it is the standard Kul Tiran vessel.
- Derek Proudmoore is missing his eye glow in the cinematic.
- The Swift Vengeance and Jaina's ship are in a different location for the cinematic entirely; located next to Theramore's docks, rather than off the coast as the quest states.
- At the Drowned Market in the ruins of Zin-Azshari, "Memory of the Pact" triggers the Warbringers: Azshara.