Battle of Hillsbrad (quest)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Start||High Executor Darthalia|
|End||High Executor Darthalia|
|Level||24 (Requires 19)|
Stand at attention while addressing me, <class>.
Our information leads us to believe that the town of Hillsbrad is vulnerable to attack. Your first assignment is aimed at disrupting their food supply and infrastructure.
Travel west. Raid the northernmost farms of Hillsbrad Fields. Make sure that the landowners, Farmer Ray and Farmer Getz, are executed as well.
At ease, <class>. I see you have returned from battle. My sources tell me you performed well on the Hillsbrad front.
You will receive:
- All the targets can be found on the northern side of the Hillsbrad Fields.
- Farmers and Farmhands can be found in the northern fields.
- Farmer Ray can usually be found in the large house or in the garden to the east of the big house.
- Farmer Getz can usually be found in the barn, in the smaller house, or in the middle field.
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-02-01): Quest text updated, "Varimathras" replaced with "Sylvanas".