Battle of Razor Hill
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.4.0.
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
Now, we hit back! We don't give Hellscream no time to regroup. We ride north. We slit every Kor'kron throat we see.
If we take Razor Hill, we control all de roads in Durotar.
Come! Ride wit' me!
Razor Hill. We did it, <name>! Look to de north - you can almost see Orgrimmar from here.
Hellscream gonna figure out who did dis. Hah hah. He gonna be one angry orc.
Next stop is de capital. We gonna need a lot more help. An' more supplies...
- Vol'jin yells: Regroup! We press da advantage. Before da Warchief fortifies Razor Hill, we take it for da revolution, an' close off da road to da Barrens.
- Vol'jin yells: Anyone who can still fight, come wit' me!
- Thrall says: Wait Vol'jin. Horde is spilling Horde blood. It is tearing me apart.
- Vol'jin says: We need ya, mon.
- Thrall says: I know. I trust you to lead the siege. I am needed elsewhere.
- Thrall says: I refuse to believe that all of my brethren support Garrosh.
- Vol'jin says: Ya set one foot in Orgrimmar, Hellscream gonna bury a knife in ya neck!
- Thrall says: I am going to Orgrimmar, alone. Eitrigg, Saurfang, surely they are standing against Garrosh. I must find others.
- Thrall says: Its a risk I have to take. But if I am killed, please watch over Aggra and my boy.
- Vol'jin says: I won't hear ya say such tings.
- Thrall says: It has to be said Vol'jin. If we do not make it through this - I want you to know. You have always been my friend. My brother.
- Vol'jin says: For da Horde.
- Thrall says: For the Horde.
Vol'jin watches Thrall leave. Then mounts up.
- Vol'jin yells: Darkspear, with me! We ride! No sleep 'till Orgrimmar!
- Vol'jin says: It be done! Razor Hill is ours! Da Warchief probably see da fires all the way from Grommash Hold...
- Baine says: Vol'jin - you're alive! It is true then - an open rebellion against the Warchief.
- Vol'jin says: Baine. We be needin' ya support. Razor Hill be but an outpost - da walls of Orgrimmar be fortified since da Cataclysm.
- Baine says: I must tread carefully. Many of my people are still within Orgrimmar.
- Vol'jin says: Lor'themar be ready to strike once he be finished wit da Isle of Thunder, and da Banshee Queen need no excuse, but they both across da sea. Without ya strength, we can't breech da city. I need tauren arms.
- Baine says: We are preparing. I just need time to ensure the safety of my people. But Vol'jin...
- Vol'jin says: Hmm?
- Baine says: Garrosh has turned Orgrimmar into a fortress. You may need to seek out allies... beyond the Horde.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-07-03): Fixed an issue where players were becoming stuck because the Zulu Rock buff was not being removed when the player dies.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.