Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Now capped at 5 targets.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 50 (was 29).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now deals 100% of the damage to nearby enemies, up from 75%.
- Hotfix (2014-01-21): Resolved an issue for the following abilities that resulted in damage being calculated incorrectly when used against targets with a greater than 75% reduction to damage from armor.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Range has been increased to 10 yards (up from 8 yards).
- Hotfix (2013-05-29): Beast Cleave damage against nearby targets will no longer be affected by damage taken modifiers on the primary target.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Now deals 75% of the original damage, up from 50%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now causes the pet to strike all other nearby targets for 50% damage (was 30%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.