|Beastwatch with a lumber mill|
Grommash Hellscream |
|Formerly||Frostwolf Orcs, Laughing Skull Orcs|
Beastwatch is a small outpost built in southern Gorgrond and serves as a temporary base for the surviving Laughing Skull Orcs from Deadgrin. The location was first spotted by Penny Clobberbottom on her flight to the area. The only major building in this outpost is decided on the commander, which is either a lumber mill or a sparring arena.
There is a command table here for completing and starting new garrison missions.
Battle for Azeroth
Decades later, Beastwatch serves as a base for the Mag'har in their war against the Lightbound. The surrounding jungle has largely been cut down, and the base rebuilt with architecture once used by the Iron Horde. Grommash and Geya'rah lead Beastwatch. During the war between the Lightbound and the Mag'har the nearby settlement of Evermorn Hold was attacked by the Lightbound led by Exarch Orelis. From there, the Exarch launched an attack against Beastwatch. However, the Mag'har repelled the assault and launched their own assault on Evermorn Hold. During the assault, Exarch Orelis was personally killed by Overlord Geya'rah, Eitrigg, and a Horde champion. After reporting their success to Warchief Grommash Hellscream, they were approached by Lantresor of the Blade and informed that the entire Lightbound army was spotted heading towards them.
Under orders from his Warchief, Lantresor gathered every orc he could to Beastwatch, while the others held the line against the Lightbound. It was during the fighting that High Exarch Yrel herself appeared on the battlefield and offered the Mag'har one last chance to embrace the light. As Warchief Hellscream and Lantresor charged against the Lightbound, Eitrigg activated the shard of the in his possession in order to return to Azeroth. Following the Mag'har exodus to Azeroth, it is unknown what became of Beastwatch.
- Nightstalker <Durotan's Companion>
- Penny Clobberbottom
- Licefeaster <Innkeeper>
- Grinslicer <Flight Master>
- Ribchewer <Stable Master & Meat Vendor>
- Fungore <Ribchewer's Latest Companion>
- Marrow <Repairs>
- Limbflayer <Arena Master>
- Lowlands Lumber Yard
- The Lumber Mill will allow for operations in the jungle overgrowth of southern Gorgrond.
- Once fully operational, the Lumber Mill grants the use of [Summon Mechastrider 5000] within Gorgrond.
- Summon Mechashredder 5000 — Summon the Mechashredder 5000. Instant (10 min cooldown)
- Heroes will be able to destroy Hardened Thornvines for garrison resources.
- Will eventually grant Penny Clobberbottom and Kaz the Shrieker as followers.
- Savage Fight Club
- The Sparring Ring will allow for operations in the brutal wastelands of northern Gorgrond.
- Once fully operational, the Highpass Sparring Ring grants the use of [Champion's Honor] within Gorgrond.
- Champion's Honor — Summons an Arena Champion to fight by your side for 1 min. When the champion departs, you will gain an enhancement improving your combat skills while in Gorgrond. The more enemies you kill while the champion is present, the stronger this enhancement will be.
- Heroes will be able to destroy Odd Boulders for garrison resources.
- Will eventually grant Bruto and Spirit of Bony Xuk as followers.
As the Trophy quests are completed, the following objects will appear on the tables next to Draka:
- Chunk of the Crater Lord
- Fang of the Sky Terror
- Crystallized Steam
- Precious Red Mushroom
- Globe of Dead Water
- Writhing Tendril