Big Blossom Excavation Bilgewater Cartel mining operation, located in the southern half of the Summer Fields, between the Golden Pagoda and the Shrine of Seven Stars. Started under the orders of Garrosh Hellscream, the excavation provides surface access to the Big Blossom Mine.is a
When creating the digsite, the goblins destroyed the sacred pool located here.
By the time of the Fourth War, the Vale has healed, and the Big Blossom Excavation is gone, though the Big Blossom Mine still exists.
These NPCs are found in the non-instanced version of the Big Blossom Excavation in the main world. That version is useless, only functioning as scenery.
The Dark Heart of Pandaria scenario plays out here.
- This conversation took place during 5.3.0 till 5.4.0
- Taran Zhu says: Tauren! What have your people done? You have dredged open a scar within our sacred Vale!
- Sunwalker Dezco says: Lord Zhu, please understand - the orc "Warchief" who ordered the deed no longer speaks for the whole of the Horde. Many voices are rising up against him.
- Taran Zhu says: Your politics are no concern of mine. Your Horde has disrespected the sanctity of this place. You are no longer welcome here - leave at once!
- Sunwalker Dezco says: Give us time, Lord Zhu. Give us the opportunity to bring Hellscream to justice.
- Taran Zhu says: Sunwalker, I respect your people. You have aided us in our campaign against the Sha and the Thunder King. Otherwise, I would've already ordered the Shado-Pan to purge this entire shrine. But my patience is at an end. The Horde must leave.
- Sunwalker Dezco says: Please. Give us time to make this right.
- Taran Zhu stares grimly into the distance.
- Taran Zhu says: Very well. You have until season's end. No longer.
- Taran Zhu says: We pandaren are no strangers to dealing with tyrants. The coming battle will try your souls. May the celestials guide your actions.