|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Reputation||+10 Proudmoore Admiralty|
With a performance like that, it's clear you're one of the top dogs here. Boss Tak will want to see you. He's up north checking on one of our camps in Waning Glacier. Head up that way and give him a hand.
Oh, and I don't recommend looking him straight in the eye... or at his feet... or really anywhere near him. Best bet, close your eyes when you're talkin' to him.
You will receive:
You the new kid? Frankly, it doesn't matter. I got a problem and you're going to help me with it.
Head up the path to the Waning Glacier, in the snow area.
Boss Tak has some gossip text:
- Spit it out already.
- What's a Wildhammer dwarf doing out here?
- My clan was wiped out by the Twilight's Hammer. The only reason I escaped was because my brother Keeland sent me away on his gryphon. Saved me life.
- Traveled most of the world before I settled 'ere in Kul Tiras. Found these folks hunting gryphons for meat and pelts. I showed them there was another way. Now they're the next generation of gryphon riders.
- Don't think I'll return home. This is my clan now.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.