|Start||Hemet Nesingwary Jr.|
|End||Hemet Nesingwary Jr.|
- "Killing for survival is savage. Killing for sport is civilized." 
This quest is part of The Stranglethorn Safari quest chain. Completing it is a criterion for the achievement .
You have killed the ferocious Sin'Dall, the elusive Bhag'thera and the treacherous Tethis. But the true prize is the head of King Bangalash. That white tiger is the reason I am here. I've had my sights on him for quite some time now. Kill King Bangalash and your hunting prowess is proven to be second to none.
I see you're back, old bloke. King Bangalash has caused me to come crawling back to camp many times. Hang in there.
Bloody well done! Right-o! Congratulations, <name>, for succeeding where others have failed.
I am honored to count you as a comrade of our great hunting party here. No one will ever doubt your expertise in hunting and tracking!
Cheers to you, I say! Cheers!
- 3550 XP
- Ajeck Rouack's quests:
- Sir S. J. Erlgadin's quests:
- Hemet Nesingwary Jr.'s quests:
- Having completed all of the above, Hemet Nesingwary Jr. offers you
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): The Big Game Hunter quest now rewards different items upon completion.