|Level||60 (Requires 110)|
- Visit Arom's Stand
How cool is that?!
I hear there's a big statue in Arom's Stand of some dead guy who was friends with birds. Maybe we can find a falconer there!
I wish I had feathers like a bird!
I think the first step to being a friend to birds is to stop chasing seagulls and start feeding them instead!
Arriving at the location of Arom's Stand:
- Liam says: Look at that big guy and his falcon, <name>!
- Inquisitor Notley walks up.
- Inquisitor Notley says: Admiring our monument to Arom Waycrest? Did you know he led the charge against the Drust?
- Liam says: His falcon is so cool! I want a bird friend!
- Inquisitor Notley says: Ah, then allow me to introduce you to mine!
- Notley holds out his left arm.
- Inquisitor Notley yells: Winston!
- Winston flies in and lands on Notley's left arm.
- Liam says: Whoa! You're a falconer?!
- Inquisitor Notley says: I am. It takes hard work and perseverance, but to be a falconer there is one trait you must embrace above all others.
- Liam says: What's that, mister?
- Inquisitor Notley says: An open heart. Falcons know the intentions of those around them. If you stay true and good, you'll be a friend to animals of all kinds.
- Liam says: I think I can do that! Thanks, mister!
- Inquisitor Notley says: Anytime, friend. Perhaps I'll see you one day amongst the flock!
- Notley walks off.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.