Bishop Arthur is a human priest who replaces Bishop Farthing in the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind City after the player completes the scenario portion of [10-45] Blade in Twilight.
After the Fourth War, Arthur unlocked the door leading to the crypts beneath the Cathedral for Anduin Wrynn, Genn Greymane, and Turalyon in order to take a look at the bodies of Alliance soldiers.
- Have you come to supplicate yourself before the Light? Or pehaps you have come here to train in the holy arts?
- If you are here to speak with Archbishop Benedictus or Bishop Farthing, they have both gone on missions.
- A mission?
- Yes. He has been called upon to help the aspects with their efforts at Wyrmrest. He wishes to aid them in cleansing Azeroth of Deathwing's menace.
- May the Light guide his path.
- Actually, I saw Benedictus at Wyrmrest. He was the Twilight Prophet.
- Ha hah hah! Benedictus, the Twilight Prophet!
- Bwa ha ha ha!
- Oh, that's a good one. Hoo-ee.
- I'm serious. Benedictus tried to kill Thrall and deliver Azeroth to Deathwing. I saw it with my own eyes.
- Rumors, child. Rumors have a way of attaching themselves to people of power. In fact, I recently heard a particularly nasty one about the late Lord Bolvar.
- I will ask you to spread your lies elsewhere. Return when you are ready to confess your wrongs before the Light.
- Bishop Farthing has left too?
- Yes, he left in quite a hurry. After dealing with the accusations against Benedictus, he decided to go investigate the matter personally. Hopefully he will find some peace on his mission.
- Peace? What was wrong?
- Yes, well, he hasn't really been the same lately. Arguing with himself, being more secretive, ignoring ceremonies. I think the stress of this investigation just got to him. I hope he's alright.