Bite of the Beast
|Level||103 - 110 (Requires 103)|
Find the beast responsible for the attacks and bring its head to the mages holding Cora captive.
- Follow the trail of blood
- Bring Zoarg's Head to Archmage Landon
I will not leave my post without Cora.
A group of mages have her caged up like a beast, threatening to put her down.
They claim she's responsible for the death of one of their own, but I refuse to believe that. Cora is a loyal and obedient companion; she would never attack without my command.
I tracked the demon that was truly responsible to this location, but it put up quite a fight before getting away. My injuries prevented me from giving chase, but I am sure that beast has left a bloody trail.
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 15480 XP
I will not go anywhere until Cora is at my side.
Thank you for securing Cora's release. She's still a bit skittish, but I think she'll recover in time.
Follow the blood trail to the Felscale Cavern.
- Archmage Landon
- Can I help you?
- This is the head of the beast that killed your mage.
- Archmage Landon says: Lenora, release the beast. It poses no threat to us.
- Archmage Lenora walks over to the cage and opens it. Cora takes off down the road back to Hilaire.
- Where did you find this beast? I've never seen one quite like it.
- To the untrained eye, this felhound may look like any other minion, but a close examination of its jaw shows an extra set of razor-sharp teeth.
- It is clear to me now that this is the beast that is responsible for the death of our companion.
- Please apologize to Hilaire for the mix up. We can't be too careful these days.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.