|Race||Lightforged draenei (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Army of the Light, Alliance|
“When defeat is impossible, victory becomes inevitable.”
- — Blademaster Telaamon
Blademaster Telaamon is a Lightforged draenei located on Krokuun. He was born on Argus and one of the draenei that fled on the Genedar, witnessing the Burning Legion turn the world into a bitter, dead husk. He would later move to the Xenedar and became one of the Lightforged.
In the present, he is a blademaster of captain Fareeya's forces in the Army of the Light, who was in the process of securing an area in Mac'Aree for Prophet Velen along with Grand Vindicator Sorvos and Baraat the Longshot when the Burning Legion came crashing down on them. Their captain then sent orders to regroup with the Prophet, through adventurers to the three soldiers.
Telaamon would later join the Alliance along with the rest of the Army of the Light. During the Fourth War, he willingly joined a suicide mission in Nazmir to bait the Horde away from Dazar'alor while the Alliance invaded. As Telaamon explained to Halford Wyrmbane, he had seen what had happened to Argus due to some of his peoples' uncontrolled desire for power, and if the Horde was left unchecked he knew the same would happen to Azeroth.
Jaina Proudmoore thanked Telaamon for his noble sacrifice, after which he replied that he has fought the Legion longer than Jaina's known ancestry, and that all their paths led back to the Light, with Telaamon confronting Rokhan shortly afterwards. At the Blood Gate in Zuldazar, Telaamon captured Rokhan who was soon rescued by Horde adventurers. In Nazmir, he sent mirror images to fight Witch Doctor Kejabu and Jo'chunga. The adventurers aided the Zandalari trolls and defeated the images, weakening Telaamon. In Hir'eek's Lair, Telaamon once again fought with the trolls, but this time, ultimately fell to the combined onslaught of Rokhan, Jo'chunga and Kejabu.
Ultimately, Telaamon was willing to pay any price to ensure no one went through the same pain he did, and though he was killed by the Horde, the diversion for which he and his team gave their lives was successful. After the Battle of Dazar'alor, his torn body was found by Alliance scouts.
- Blazing Divide - - Deals 185000 to 215000 Holy damage to all targets in front of the caster.
- Righteous Blade - Strikes the enemy with a divine blade, inflicting Holy damage.
- In Krokuun
- Bend, or you shall break.
- Dawn Rises.
- Two Talbuks Clashing Horns.
- You are no match for my blade.
- Your defeat is certain.
- In Nazmir
The Horde must be purged to keep Azeroth safe.
- I am one with the Light. The Light is with me.
- Embrace tranquility.
- Feed the flame. Combat the darkness.
- Walk your path with confidence.
- Dioniss aca.
- When defeat is impossible, victory becomes inevitable.
- He seems to be a reference to Lews Therin Telamon from the The Wheel of Time book series. In addition to the name, most of his quotes seem to be based on quotes from there.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.