Three Bladespire Brutes are found in the time-locked Mor'dul Tower on the Forbidden Glacier in southwestern Frostfire Ridge. They each can be looted, but all have useless junk. The valuable ogre is the Bladespire Primalist atop the tower.
One is also found in Forbidden Glacier on the ground frozen, having been fighting a Frostwolf Grunt.
To check whether the specified ogre has been looted, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, the specified ogre has been looted; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Backhand - Backhands an enemy, inflicting Physical damage to targets in front of the caster. Ogres are particularly mean and can stun other ogres upon striking them.
- Bloody Rage - The ogre goes into a Bloody Rage! Increasing damage done by 30% and taken by 30%.
- Boulderbolt - Conjures a massive boulder from the earth and propels it at the target location, dealing physical damage to nearby units.
- Wild Flail - Flails about, inflicting Physical damage to enemies within 0 to 5 yards.
- Argh! I kill you first, den I smash little one!
- Back off, dis one is mine!
- Don't hit me, stupid!
- Hey, watch it!
- Ow! I hit you back for that!
- Nobody tougher than me! Rwargh!
- You no supposed to be here! Smash!
- With the Damaged Highmaul Artifact
- It broke.
- Maybe we can fix it?
- All my stuff in dat tower too...
- Magic is scary.
- Not gonna turn around.
- Hope it run out of juice soon.
- I didn't break it!
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
|Runner||Low faller||High faller||Others|