- For Blanchy's character biography, see Blanchy.
Blanchy's Reins summons Sinrunner Blanchy, a sinrunner mount.
This mount is obtained by interacting with Dead Blanchy in the Endmire in Revendreth and offering her 6 different items, in order. The player can only give her one gift per day, but it does not have to be done over 6 consecutive days. All of the items can be collected beforehand and do not need to obtained on the same day that they are given to Blanchy. Dead Blanchy has a 1-2 hour respawn timer, with a 5 minute timer to despawn after getting stopped by a player, which is indicated by emotes.
- x8 — Looted from Sacks of Oats in Westfall.
- — Obtained by talking to Snickersnee in Darkhaven.
- x4 — Looted from Discarded Horseshoes on the roads between Darkhaven and the Endmire.
- — Obtained by looting the in Darkhaven and filling it at any body of water in Ardenweald or Bastion. The empty bucket is near the area where Snickersnee is located at, to obtain the Grooming Brush.
- — Sold by Ta'tru at the Night Market in exchange for different kinds of crafting ingredients. The exact ingredient and amount required changes every week.
- x3 — Sold by Mims at the Hole in the Wall.
After giving Dead Blanchy the Dredhollow Apples, the player automatically unlocks this mount.
In life, Blanchy appeared to be an affectionate, well-behaved horse of excellent disposition and appetite. What evils must she have committed in secret to have earned her place among the condemned souls of Revendreth?
Notes and trivia
- During the alpha, this item was named Sinrunner Reins and would summon Blanchy the Sinrunner.
- Players who mount up on Sinrunner Blanchy and ride to the location of her death at the Jansen Stead in Westfall will have the mount despawn out from under them:
- Sinrunner Blanchy screams in anguish and then fades from view.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.