||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Blessing of Might
- Level 81 paladin ability
- 30 yd range
- 5% of base mana
- Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing mastery by X.
If the target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.
- Bestowed upon the worthy, increased might can facilitate great deeds.
Blessing of Might is a paladin buff spell available at level 81.
Tips and tactics
- It does not stack with [Grace of Air], [Roar of Courage], or [Spirit Beast Blessing].
- If you have a druid, monk, or hunter (with a Shale spider) in your group, tell them to cast their buff spell, [Mark of the Wild], [Legacy of the Emperor], or [Embrace of the Shale Spider] respectively, while you cast Blessing of Might instead of [Blessing of Kings], due to only having one Blessing at a time.
- Blessing of Might is a basic Paladin spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: ""As in, you MIGHT want to get out of my way." - Toad Mackle, recently buffed."