BlizzCon 2010 was announced on March 25, 2010 and took place at the Anaheim Convention Center on October 22-23, 2010. There were more than 27,000 people who attended.
- Diablo III fifth and final class revealed: Demon hunter.
- Discussion panels with Blizzard Entertainment developers
- Hands-on play time with upcoming Blizzard Entertainment games
- Live Raid: Defense of Orgrimmar
- Community contests with great prizes
- Live community chats
- $150.00 USD per ticket (up from BlizzCon 2009, +$25.00 USD)
- $39.95 USD per virtual ticket
- Sold in two batches:
- Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 at 7:00pm Pacific Time (California) (Sold out in ~30 minutes)
- Saturday, June 5th, 2010 at 10:00am Pacific Time (California) (Sold out in ~30 minutes)
- Clarification was given to the purchase window, with Mike Morhaime giving the statistic of a thirty (30) second window in which a person had to have pressed the "Purchase" button to acquire tickets.
- BlizzCon badge that grants access to BlizzCon
- Deathy, the malformed Murloc that looks a bit like Deathwing
- StarCraft II Grunty portrait icon
- Dethling maquette figure from Sideshow Collectibles
- BlizzCon themed Authenticator
- Many other contests and pamphlets for vendors
- SteelSeries (Key for chest)
- Brady Games (Quest bookmark)
- Cryptozoic ($5 USD Class Decks)
- DirectTV is covering BlizzCon via a Pay-Per-View event, and offers a streaming internet video of the same feed.
- WoW Insider