|Dates||November 2 - 3|
- Warcraft III: Reforged revealed, to be released in 2019!
- Spoils of War Edition to include a mount for WoW and other in-game goodies for other Blizzard games
- World of Warcraft: Classic to be released in the summer of 2019.
- New charity pet: with the proceeds go to Code.org.
- New cinematic: "Lost Honor" featuring Saurfang and Anduin.
- Kul Tiran humans and Zandalari trolls allied races were updated to show available classes and racials.
- Patch 8.1.0 is slated for release on December 11, 2018. The new raid will not open until early 2019.
- New in-game cinematic: Terror of Darkshore.
- Patch 8.1.5 will bring updates to the Darkmoon Faire, Brawler's Guild, Timewalking, Microholidays and more.
- Patch 8.2.0 - Rise of Azshara revealed
- Patch 8.2.5 will update goblin and worgen models.
- Diablo Immortal is the new mobile game that takes place between the stories of Diablo II and Diablo III.
- Diablo Immortal cinematic reveal.
- Gameplay trailer for Diablo Immortal.
- The game will feature 8 zones, 4 instanced dungeons and 6 classes to start. Fully integrated with Blizzard Battle.net.
- New hero: Ashe - A damage dealer with a rifle and dynamite explosives.
- Ashe's origin story showcases her villainous backstory.
- Ashe's introduction video showing her unique skills.
- New animated cinematic short "Reunion" featuring Ashe and McCree.
- Rastakhan's Rumble is the next expansion.
- Troll themed expansion will feature 135 new cards.
- New keyword card type called Overkill.
- Expansion will release on December 4, 2018.
- Orphea is the next hero - the first character born in the Nexus.
- The new hero is automatically unlocked for attendees, including Virtual Ticket holders.
- Heir of Raven Court cinematic featuring Orphea.
Features and schedule
The features and schedule for 2018:
|Stage||Panel name||Time (PDT)|
|Mythic||Heroes of the Storm: Deep Dive||10:00 - 10:45|
|Legendary||Immersive Sounds of Azeroth||10:00 - 11:00|
|Epic||Artist at Work: Building Ashe In-Game||10:15 - 11:00|
|Mythic||Voices of Overwatch||11:15 - 12:15|
|Legendary||The Pylon Show||11:30 - 12:30|
|Epic||Build A Panel: World Creation in WoW||11:45 - 12:45|
|Mythic||StarCraft II: What's Next||12:30 - 13:15|
|Legendary||CodeCraft: Exploring Engineering||13:00 - 14:00|
|Epic||Artist at Work: Crafting Ashe in Reunion||13:15 - 14:00|
|Mythic||Restoring History: Creating WoW Classic||13:30 - 14:15|
|Mythic||Overwatch: Building a Hero||14:30 - 15:15|
|Legendary||SoundCraft: Inside the World of Sound Design||14:30 - 15:15|
|Epic||Artist at Work: Bringing Heroes to Life||14:45 - 15:30|
|Mythic||World of Warcraft: Q&A||15:30 - 16:15|
|Legendary||Stay Awhile and Listen||16:00 - 17:00|
|Epic||Artist at Work: Creating World of Warcraft Art||16:15 - 17:00|
|Mythic||Play Nice; Play Fair||16:30 - 17:30|
|Legendary||Geek and Sundry Live!||17:30 - 18:30|
|Mythic||Diablo Immortal: World and Q&A||17:45 - 18:30|
|Epic||Artist at Work: Hearthstone - Creating Rastakhan's Rumble Card Packs||17:45 - 18:30|
|Mythic||Closing Ceremony - Train||19:30 - 22:00|
|Arena||Closing Ceremony - Kristian Nairn||19:30 - 22:00|
|Heroes (Hall B)||Closing Ceremony - Lindsey Stirling||19:30 - 22:00|
- $199.00 USD per ticket (same as BlizzCon 2017)
- Sold in three batches:
- Wednesday, May 9 at 7:00 p.m. PDT
- Saturday, May 12 at 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Saturday, August 18 at 10:00 a.m. PDT
- $49.99 USD per virtual ticket (up from BlizzCon 2017, +$10 USD)
- Available for purchase since September 12
- Benefit Dinner Ticket Sale: Wednesday, May 16 at 7:00 p.m. PDT
- Approximately 275 tickets for $750 each
- Heroes of the Storm Global Championship: October 25–28, November 2–3
- StarCraft II World Championship Series: October 26–28, November 2–3
- World of Warcraft Arena Global Championship: October 29, November 2–3
- Overwatch World Cup: November 2–3
- Hearthstone Global Games: November 2–3
The Goodie bag for 2018 is available since September 12 for $55 ($45 for Virtual Ticket holders), includes:
- The BlizzCon Book: A Celebration of Our Community - We dug deep into the archives of past BlizzCon events to create this beautiful hardcover “yearbook” of the most memorable moments, including costume contest winners, esports champions, and your favorite on-stage surprises. There’s even space for you to get some signatures from developers, guildmates, and friends.
- World of Warcraft Faction Keychain - Declare your allegiance for your favorite faction with this customizable keychain. Whether you’re a champion of the Alliance or a hero of the Horde, spin the emblem to choose the side you fight for.
- Overwatch Challenge Coin - Take home an authentic Challenge Coin based on the one Balderich gave Reindhart in the “Honor and Glory” animated short.
- Classic Diablo Vinyl Figure - This detailed figurine represents the classic incarnation of the Lord of Terror from the original Diablo.
- Hearthstone Magnet Set - Bring the tavern home and decorate your fridge or cabinet with this collectible magnet set.
- Heroes of the Storm Raven Lord Crest Magnet - Answer the call of the Nexus and don the Raven Lord’s crest with this detailed magnet.
- StarCraft 20th Anniversary Pin - Celebrate the 20th anniversary of StarCraft with this pin from the Blizzard Collectible Pins collection.
The virtual rewards for 2018 were revealed over the weeks preceding BlizzCon, starting with Overwatch.
- Overwatch — Demon Hunter Sombra Legendary skin (September 12)
- Heroes of the Storm — Nexus Razorgrin mount with themed spray, banner, and portrait (September 25)
- World of Warcraft — and cloaks, and (September 26)
- Hearthstone — BlizzCon Card Back, 10x card packs which is 2x from each expansion released since Journey to Un'Goro including 2x from Classic (October 10)
- StarCraft: Remastered — 2018 SCR Console Skin (October 16)
- StarCraft II — 'Classic' Worker skins from the original StarCraft and a portrait that fuses all three races into one "hellish, grotesque, and majestic" creature (October 16)
- Diablo III — Mini-Azmodan in-game pet (October 24)
- World of Warcraft: Classic playable demo was available for the BlizzCon attendees as well as a download for Virtual Ticket members. The servers lasted from the time BlizzCon and was set to end on November 8, but was extended until November 12.
- Warcraft III: Reforged Cinematic Trailer
- Warcraft III: Reforged Gameplay Trailer
- Warcraft III: The Culling Campaign Trailer
- World of Warcraft: Cinematic: "Lost Honor"
- New World of Warcraft Pet – Whomper!
- Overwatch Animated Short - "Reunion"
- Introducing Ashe - Overwatch
- Overwatch Lúcio-Oh's - Kellogg's Cereal
- Heir of Raven Court: Heroes of the Storm BlizzCon 2018 Hero Trailer
- Orphea Spotlight
- Heroes of the Storm – BlizzCon 2018
- ^ ACTIVISION BLIZZARD ANNOUNCES THIRD-QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS. Retrieved May 9, 2019.
- ^ Get Ready for BlizzCon® 2018. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-04-09). Retrieved on 2018-04-09.
- ^ BlizzCon® 2018 – Third Ticket Sale Added!. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-08-08). Retrieved on 2018-08-08.
- ^ The BlizzCon 2018 Goody Bag Is Available Now!. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-09-12). Retrieved on 2018-09-12.
- ^ Virtual ticket page
- ^ BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Ticket - World of Warcraft: In-Game Item Reveal
- ^ a b Bring Home the BlizzCon WoW Classic Demo With the Virtual Ticket. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-09-26). Retrieved on 2018-09-26.
- ^ Beef Up Your Hearthstone Collection With the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-10-10). Retrieved on 2018-10-10.
- ^ a b StarCraft BlizzCon In-Game Goodies Are Here. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-10-16). Retrieved on 2018-10-16.
- ^ Unleash a Tide of Sin on Sanctuary With the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-10-24).
- ^ Archimtiros 2018-11-08. World of Warcraft: Classic Demo Extended to 12 November. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2018-11-08.