|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- BlizzCon Exhaustion
- Chromie is only able to keep you anchored in the past for a limited time. Once exhausted, you will need to wait until she has regained enough energy before attempting to come back.
- Duration: 60 minutes
The demo started with a playtime limit of a cumulative 60 minutes and a cooldown of 90 minutes. Here are some examples of how it may have worked:
- If one plays for 30 minutes and then log off for 60 minutes, when they come back they'll have a fresh 60 minutes.
- If one plays for 60 minutes, they'll be disconnected and then have to wait 30 minutes before they can play again.
- If one plays for 20 minutes, log off for 20 minutes, then play 40 more minutes, they'll be logged off and wait 10 more minutes.
- Patch 1.13.0 (Demo): Added.